Friday, July 25, 2008

I Always made fun of bloggers...



Only recently I was mocking those who blogged on the internet...I guess the laugh is on me; I'm jumping on the Band Wagon!

Putting out my first set of prayer/news letter was quite the ordeal, confounded, much like everything else right now, by the feeling and thoughts of, “I have no idea what I’m doing!” But God is good and sovereign.

Now...well...I often ask myself, "Now what?"
I am building a support team. Letters are going out on Monday, the 28th, and I am in the midst of looking for churches, individuals, and businesses who wish to advance God's kingdom in Nigeria.

1 comment:

Duane Harms said...

Thanks for sharing your blog address. This looks great!

You should be proud of your blog.

I have put this into my favorate web sites.